From 10th December 2016 to 15th January 2017
Every day from 10:00am to 7:00pm except from 12th to 16th December from 11:30am to 1:30pm and from 4:30pm to 7:00pm and until 9:00pm the 10th,17th, 18th and 23rd December, exceptionnal closings the 24th and 31st December at 6:00pm, exceptionnal openings the 25th December and the 1st January at 2:00pm.
● Esplanade du Pré-aux-Pêcheurs
- Musical Christmas Village, featuring a merry-go-round, the ferris wheel, the village and its 18 huts selling tasty treats and handicraft items, a 450m² ice rink (wearing gloves is compulsory) decorated with snow and lights. Free for children from 2 to 12 years old, costing 3€ from age 12 upwards and for accompanying adults, including 30min access to the ice rink and the rental of ice skates. Articulated moving scenery and a musical stage offering free activities for children and “karaoke”.
- Santa Claus' letter box : from 10th to 24th at 11:00am, post collection by Santa Claus with La Poste
- Exhibition of Christmas drawings : from 10th December to 1st January 2017, drawings made by children of Antibes' schools.
- Un village de Noël sous les projecteurs des remparts illuminés, colorés et animés sur le thème de Noël
● Place De-Gaulle - Mooving sets
● Place Nationale - Fairground rides and huts selling tasty treats
Sunday 11th December
Yule log festivities - 5:00pm – Place du Safranier
Enjoy a slice of the traditional Christmas yule log, made on site before your eyes! With cakes, hot chocolate, mulled wine and carol singing! www.communelibredusafranier.com
Wednesday 21st December
Santa Claus' running
6:15pm - Beach of Salis.
Organised by "ASOA Run and Tri", this running is open to every body, 5 to 6 km of running, festivities at the end. Santa Claus' disguises are welcome...
Info : +33 (0)184.108.40.206.68
Saturday 1st January
Grand Viennese Concert to celebrate the New Year
11:00am and 4:00pm – Palais des Congrès
With the Orchestre Régional de Cannes Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur, directed by Antonello Allemandi. Programm, works of Johann Strauss jr, Albert Ketèlbey, Julius Ernest Wilhelm Fučík, Josef Strauss, Jacques Offenbach, Eduard Strauss, Ruperto Chapi, Carl Michaël Ziehrer, Bedrich Smetana.
Ticket sales : Office of Tourism of Antibes and Juan-les-Pins
Saturday 1st January
New year's fireworks
6:30pm - Juan-les-Pins' bay