The Antibes Juan-les-Pins Tourism Office & Convention Bureau, with category I classification, is a member of the National Federation of Tourist Offices in France. .
WELCOME TO THE TOURISM AND CONVENTION BUREAU OF ANTIBES JUAN-LES-PINS
As part of our Quality Approach, we make a commitment to our customers:
- To ensure a quality welcoming with tourism advisors available to help you discover our city and our region
- To adapt our opening hours according to our visitor rate, more than 305 days a year
- To ensure that customers are welcomed in five different languages (English, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Russian) by a regularly trained staff
- To form the tourism advisors in welcoming customers with disabilities
- To be trained in first aid techniques
- To make available every information of the event agenda of the destination
- To ensure the reliability and update of information
- To raise awareness among the customers about sustainable development
- To offer a call back to the customer in order to ensure a follow-up of additional information for any specific request
- To make free Wifi available
- To offer a comfortable consulting space to discover the brochures, services and cultural legacy of the destination.
- To display the availability of accommodation.
- To print documents in three foreign languages regarding the touristic offer, maps, touristic guides, graded accommodation, restaurants, event agenda
- To send the documentation by post
- To answer your emails within 24 hours and letters within 48 hours
- To make a website available in three languages, with regularly updated information www.antibesjuanlespins.com
Attentive to your satisfaction:
- To guarantee your satisfaction through a survey and ensure a follow-up of the satisfaction indicators for the implementation of improvement initiatives
- To treat your complaints and suggestions and ensure a follow-up
In accordance with our Category I status, the Tourist and Congress Office of Antibes Juan-les-Pins belongs to the network “Offices de Tourisme de France” and commits to:
Provide a reception and information area easily accessible.
Facilitate your formalities.
Provide furniture to sit on.
Give you free information on local touristic offers.
Display and diffuse its opening hours in at least two different languages.
Provide you with free WiFi access.
Be open at least 305 days a year, Saturday and Sunday included, during high and animated seasons.
Answer your mails all year long.
Provide a permanent welcome service held by a staff speaking at least two foreign languages.
Provide touristic maps and guides.
Give you access to its website in three languages dedicated to and adapted for mobile devices.
Share its touristic information on paper translated in at least two foreign languages relating to :
- all officially recognised tourist accommodation, stating at least the name of the establishment, the postal address, the email address, the web site, the telephone number, and the category (star rating);
- monuments and sites of cultural and touristic interest, both natural and leisure-themed : this information may include usual prices, periods and times at which they are open to the public, web sites and postal and telephone details;
- events and animations,
- emergency contacts.
Update every year its touristic information
Display emergency contacts on the outdoor window.
Promote the complete and quality certified offer within its area for all clientele.
Inform you on the ranked accommodation availabilities.
Offer a touristic information service embedding the new Information and Communication Technologies (social networks, mobile devices, geolocation…).
Handle all your complaints and assess your satisfaction.
Respect the requirements of the brand “Qualité Tourisme”.
Have a Tourist Office Counsellor available for your information.
Ensure the reliability and the update of the information on the local touristic offer.
THE ANTIBES JUAN-LES-PINS TOURISM & CONVENTION BUREAU is committed to protecting the environment
Within the framework of its new commitments, the Antibes Juan-les-Pins Tourism & Convention Bureau is going green. The Tourist Office has put in place actions linked to sustainable development.
Some examples to illustrate the measures taken:
•The Tourist Office staff are making daily efforts to use less water and energy in the office.
•Internal documents are printed within reasonable limits.
•Recycling measures have been implemented.
•Regarding purchases, the Tourist Office systematically opts for equipment with low energy and water consumption, and has an internal policy favouring products with an environmental or ethical certification label.
•The town and the environment
To live in greater harmony with our environment, you will find all useful information on the CASA website