See photos (4)
Jammin'Juan - the jazz professionals market
Music , Concert , Convention , Jazz and blues at Antibes
New wave of young talents in Juan-les-Pins!An event organised by the Antibes Juan-les-Pins Tourist Office, organiser of the « Jazz in Juan » festival, with the firm support of the SACEM (society of authors, composers and publishers of music) and the Conseil Départemental des Alpes-Maritimes (council of the Alpes-Maritimes district).
● 4 days dedicated to Jazz professionals, welcoming festival organisers, artist agents, music venue managers, jazz clubs, journalists, musicians and... the general public of course.
● More than 30 groups, around a hundred musicians, 4 days of music !!!
● 2 Showcase stages enabling 30 groups to be heard over a four-day period.
● « Metting with buffet food, meetings between musicians (or their representatives) and musical programmers, reserved for professionals.
● And... an opening to the general public for four concerts with access to the Showcase stages during the day.
- Spoken languages
- Mobility impaired
- Mentally impaired
- Visually impaired