The association « Tourisme et Handicaps » works toward facilitating access to leisure activities, culture, holidays and tourism for disabled people.
In July 2008, the Antibes Juan-les-Pins Tourist Office was awarded the national "TOURISME ET HANDICAP" label :
The Antibes and Juan-les-Pins Tourist Offices both have disabled access.
Trip advisors at the Antibes and Juan-les-Pins tourist offices offer resources for a quality stay. They are specially trained in the issues facing all people affected by disability.
The "essentials" in audio version
- Welcome to Antibes Juan-les-Pins (501.92Ko)
- Focus on Antibes (1.03Mo)
- Focus on Juan-les-Pins (766.04Ko)
- Focus on the Cap d'Antibes (1.4Mo)
- Fort Carré (908.06Ko)
- Tourism and Convention Bureau schedule (851.3Ko)
- Markets (637.48Ko)
- Archeology Museum (770.08Ko)
- Postcard Museum (526.45Ko)
- Peynet Museum (834.16Ko)
- Picasso Museum (921.51Ko)