Antibes Juan-les-Pins for big and small
Take part in one of the guided tours offered by the Antibes Juan-les-Pins Tourist Office.
After your tour, pass by the Provençal Market, visit the Picasso Museum and continue on to the Port. Head to the Esplanade, where you'll find the Nomade, and admire the enormous yachts at the Quai des Milliardaires.
Cross the harbour along the docks and visit Fort Carré.
Take part in one of the artisanal activities on offer (blow your own glass with Didier Saba, introduction to creating your own ceramics, create your own monotype print, and more by reservation) then head off to the beaches of Ponteil or Salis.
From 10:00, visit Marineland (allow at least 4 hours) then continue on to the village of Biot and explore one of the glassworks.
Stop on the beach of Siesta, where a range of water activities are offered in the high season.
End the day in Antibes Land – the amusement park of Antibes.
Three routes to choose from :
- Rent a bike and discover the Cap d'Antibes. Head towards the Garoupe lighthouse (less than one kilometre uphill). Take a break while you admire the panorama and visit the Chapel.
Then, head to the beaches of Garoupe and take the Tire-Poil footpath for a short hike of about 1.5 hours (bring walking shoes). At the end of the footpath, you can take in the beautiful gardens of Villa Eilenroc. If they are open to visit, make a little detour.
After you complete the loop on foot, pick up your bike and set off towards Juan-les-Pins. Take a lunch break at the Pinède and discover the Belle Epoque architecture of the surrounding villas. Then, continue onwards to the beaches for a stroll along the sea and enjoy the beautiful light as the sun begins to set in Juan-les-Pins.
- Rent a kayak at Port Gallice and discover the Cap d'Antibes from the sea.
- Embark on a sea outing with the Espace Mer et Littoral (booking required) – from 15 June to 15 September, where you can enjoy the exhibition and take in everything the site has to offer (picnic possible).
Learn to dive to discover the Cap d'Antibes seabed.
End the day in Juan-les-Pins, where you'll have the chance to explore the street market (July and August).
Families will also enjoy :
From age 7 and up
1 to 8 people
From age 8 and up
Minimum 8 people
For rainy days with the family :
- Visit the Marineland Park.
- Visit the Picasso museum, from 10:00.
- Visit the Peynet and Cartoon museum.
- Visit the Museum of Archaelogy.
- Visit the Postcard museum.
- Enjoy an Escape Game, Laser Quest or Bowling.
- Pamper yourself with a wellness session at Thalazur.
- Visit an artisan and take part in an activity: blow your own glass or work with ceramics.
- Take on a cooking class.
- The water-sports stadium.
- Clothing market (only on Thursdays).